|Back to Main Page|
Upcoming PPV Card
UK PPV Cards
The Main Event Cards
SCSA Title Belt
Hall of Fame Inductees
TV Ratings History
RAW IS WAR Report
RAW IS WAR Archives
Japan PPV Cards
The Crockett Cup
Hall of Fame Inductees
Mon. NITRO Archives
TV Ratings History
Other Pay-per-View Cards
ECW Arena Results
ECW on TNN Archives
TV Ratings History
AAA Wrestling Info
CMLL Wrestling Info
UWA Wrestling Info
Mexican Tag Team Title
IWAS and IWC Title
Old Wrestling Promotions
AWA Wrestling Info
SMW Wrestling Info
USWA Wrestling Info
UWF Wrestling Info
GWF Wrestling Info
WCCW Wrestling Info
WWC Wrestling Info
Top 500: 1991-2000
PWI 500 of the PWI Yrs
PWI 100 Tag Teams
PWI Wrestling Awards
House Show Archives
Other Wrestling Cards
Ultimate Fighting Cards
Indy Results Center
Indy Title Histories
Original Wrestling Titles
Gates and Figures Page
90's Greatest Matches
Ultimate Rosters List
Other Real Names #1
Other Real Names #2
Wrestlers' Stats - Part #1
Wrestlers' Stats - Part #2
Five Wrestling Styles
Wrestlers' Debuts #1
Wrestlers' Debuts #2
Wrestlers' Debuts #3
Tag Teams List
Wrestling Arenas List
Wrestling Moves List
PPV Attendence List
Wrestlers in Movies
Official Wrestlers' Links
About This Website
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Title Histories
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Heavyweight Title:
|Crash The Terminator||June 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||1|
|Akita Kaos||December 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||2|
|Mark Mest||May 10, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Troy Mest||August 16, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Mark Mest (2)||September 28, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Freight Train Jones||November 1, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Julio Sanchez||January 24, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Cheetah Master||April 4, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Tiger Kahn||November 21, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Julio Sanchez (2)||June 19, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Christian Cage||October 10, 1998||Pottstown, Pennsylvania||3|
|2 Cold Scorpio||May 14, 1999||Hamburg, Pennsylvania||4|
|Glen Osbourne||August 14, 1999||Hamburg, Pennsylvania||5|
|Michael Modest||November 6, 1999||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania|
|The Cheetah Master (2)||May 12, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania|
|Ty Street||August 11, 2000||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Buck Wylde||November 10, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania|
1. Crash The Terminator won a battle royal to win the title.
2. Akita Kaos won the title in a six-man elimination match.
3. Christian Cage was stripped of the title because of his WWF committments
4. Cold Scorpio defeated Reckless Youth and Chris Daniels in a triple elimination match to win the title.
5. Glenn Osbourne defeated Michael Modest in an 8-man tournament final to win the title.
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling America's Heavyweight Title:
Formerly Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling United States Heavyweight Title
|Judd Steel||May 19, 1995||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania||1|
|Jeff Jarrett||July 20, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||2|
|Jim Powers||July 22, 1995||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania|
|Chris Candido||December 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||3|
|Ray Odyssey||June 14, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania||4|
|Lance Diamond||December 27, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania||5|
|Bart Gunn||May 3, 1997||Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania|
|Bart Gunn (2)||June 7, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania||6|
|Ace Darling||September 26, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Lance Diamond (2)||November 21, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Mr. Ooh La La||January 16, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Lance Diamond (3)||May 15, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Reckless Youth||June 27, 1998||Pottstown, Pennsylvania|
|Ace Darling (2)||December 4, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania||7|
|Flash Flanagan||February 5, 1999||Reading, Pennsylvania||8|
|Joe E. Legend||November 6, 1999||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania||9|
|Brian Logan||May 12, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania||10|
1. Judd Steel won a battle royal. Title vacated in June 1995.
2. Jeff Jarrett won the title in a battle royal.
3. Chris Candido (Bodydonna Skip) defeated Ray Oddessy for the title.
4. Ray Odyssy pinned Issac Yankem for the title. The title was then vacated.
5. Lance Diamond won the title in a reverse battle royal cage match.
6. The America's title was held-up after a controversial match between Bart Gunn and Ace Darling
when several wrestlers interfered. PCW commissioner, Blair DeSantis, then ordered a tag team match
between Gunn and Bob Holly and Darling and Glenn Osbourne. Gunn pinned Darling to win the title.
7. Title is held-up due to circumstances during a match between Ace Darling and Reckless Youth.
8. Flash Flanagan defeated Ace Darling to win the title.
9. Title was vacated.
10. Brian Logan defeated Alex Arion for the title.
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Commonwealth Title:
Formerly Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Junior Heavyweight Title
|Steve Corino||June 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||1|
|Midnight Rocker||September 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Ubas||September 29, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Reckless Youth||December 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Dave Keller||May 11, 1996||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania||2|
|Diablos Macabre||September 28, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Pat Shamrock||January 11, 1997||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania|
|Judd the Stud||March 7, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Joe Rules||September 26, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania||4|
|Mike Quackenbush||October 25, 1997||Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania|
|Reckless Youth (2)||November 21, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania||5|
|Judd the Stud (2)||May 13, 1998||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania||6|
|Reckless Youth (2)||May 1998|
|Dave Patera||July 24, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Chris Krueger||November 8, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Tommy Golden||January 15, 1999||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Mr. Ooh La La||April 16, 1999||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Scott Furie||November 6, 1999||Hamburg, Pennsylvania|
|Eddie Valentine||May 13, 2000||Wind Gap, Pennsylvania|
|Mr. Ooh La La (2)||October 25, 2000||Leesport, Pennsylvania|
1. Steve Corino won the title in a tournament.
2. The title was vacated.
3. Diablos Macabre won a four-corners match to win the vacant title.
4. Joe Rules was awarded the title.
5. Title abandoned and renamed the Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Commonwealth Title.
6. Title Reactivated and Judd the Studd defeated The Fireman for the title.
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Grand Prix Heavyweight Title:
|Vince Goodnight||April 26, 2000||Leesport, Pennsylvania||1|
1. Vince Goodnight won the title in a 12-Man Battle Royal
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Tag Team Titles:
|Jimmy Deo and Maxx Crimson||June 1, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania||1|
|Heavenly Bodies (Tom Pritchard and Jimmy Del Ray)||July 21, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Jimmy Deo and Maxx Crimson (2)||July 22, 1995||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Jimmy Deo and Ray Odyssey||February 23, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania||2|
|Double Delight||March 29, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania||3|
|Chef D.Z. Gillespie and Mr. Ooh La La||August 16, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Double Delight (2)||September 28, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Ace Darling and Mark Mest||December 27, 1996||Reading, Pennsylvania||4|
|Mike Quackenbush and Pat Shamrock||August 22, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Dave Patera and Jihad Hussein||September 26, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania|
|Blue Thunder and J.R. Ryder||January 16, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania||5|
|Inferno Kid and Mike Quackenbush||May 16, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania||6|
|Lance Diamond and Reckless Youth||July 24, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania||7|
|Flash Flanagan and Glen Osbourne||April 16, 1999||Reading, Pennsylvania||8|
|Eddie Valentine and Kodiak||September 24, 1999||Reading, Pennsylvania||9|
|Boogie Woogie Brown and Jeff Peterson||March 4, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania||10|
|J.J. Johnson and Vince Goodnight||May 12, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania||11|
|The Haas Brothers (Chris and Russ Haas)||August 11, 2000||Reading, Pennsylvania||12|
|J.J. Johnson and Cheetah Master||September 7, 2000||Reading, Pennsylvania||13|
1. Jimmy Deo and Maxx Crimson were named tag team champions on the first card.
2. Jimmy Deo and Maxx Crimson broke up. Jimmy Deodefeated Maxx Crimson for the title and picks
Odyssey as his partner.
3. Double Delight won a four-corners match for the titles.
4. Mark Mest was thrown out of the team and was replaced with Glenn Osbourne.
5. Blue Thunder and J.R. Ryder defeated Dave Patera and Persian Prince for the titles.
6. Was named tag team champions on the next PCW card.
7. Lance Diamond and Reckless Youth each won a battle royal to become partners to face Inferno Kid
and Mike Quackenbush for the titles.
8. Flash Flanagan and Glen Osbourne defeated Lance Diamond and Chris Daniels for the titles.
9. Chris Cruger and Kodiak won the titles, then Kruger vacated his half of the title and named Eddie
Valentine to replace him.
10. Titles were vacated. When Jeff Peterson retired due to Throat Cancer.
11. J.J. Johnson and Vince Goodnight defeated Christian York & Joey Matthews, the Haas Brothers,
and Death and Destruction for the titles in a four way match.
12. Russ Haas won the titles by himself.
13. This was a Best 2 Out of 3 Falls Match.
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling Six-man Tag Team Titles:
|Mr Ooh La La, Maxx Crimson, and DZ Gillespie||March 7, 1997||Reading, Pennsylvania||1|
|Mr Ooh La La, Maxx Crimson, and DZ Gillespie (2)||2|
|Mike Quackenbush, Inferno Kid, and Boogie Woogie Brown||April 17, 1998||Reading, Pennsylvania||3|
|Mozart Fontaine, Mr. Ooh La La, and Ground Zero||March 2000|
|Scott Furie, Johnny Maxx, and Big Benny Stolzfus||March 4, 2000||Hamburg, Pennsylvania|
1. Mr Ooh La La, Maxx Crimson & DZ Gillespie defeated The mest Family for the titles.
2. Dave Patera replaced Maxx Crimson and the titles were vacated.
3. Mike Quackenbush, Inferno Kid, and Boogie Woogie Brown defeated The Rulebreakers (Joe Rules,
Jihad Hussein, and Chris Krueger) for the titles.
Pennsylvania Championship Wrestling's Giorgio Foods Tag Team Tournament Winners:
|1999||Joe E Legend and Jason Lee|
|2000||Shane Ballard and Shannon Ballard|
These pages are not affiliated with, sponsored or supported, by any pro-wrestling organization. This is a hobby
site and used for wrestling informational purposes only. WIA, Copyright © 2001. Contact the webmaster for
questions and comments about this website at email@example.com. If you are using any sort of information on this
website, please give proper credit to the website and these sources listed on here. The NWA Name and Logo are
registered trademarks of Pro Wrestling Organization, LLC. This website is not affiliated with the NWA. Other
images and logos are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This site is in no shape or form harming
the product, it's wrestling fan website.The site contains nothing that infringes upon the copyrights of the wrestling
federations to which this site is dedicated.