A SNAPSHOT OF CMA INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT SERVICES
- Contact information for domestic and international record labels,
artists, service providers, record labels, publicists, promoters,
distributors, retailers, managers, industry-related organizations,
and other affiliated industry professionals.
- CDX International Record Service: monthly compilation CD service
to more than 300 international radio outlets and music industry
personnel, reaching over 30 million listeners weekly. Recipients
must complete an application and pay a yearly subscription fee
for this service.
- Trending Reports: tip sheets highlighting the growth of Country
Music internationally in Television, Radio, Touring, Record Sales
and CMA Awards.
- Radio Survey: a comprehensive listing of stations programming
Country Music outside North America, compiled annually.
- Territory Reports: market overviews describing everything from
industry profiles to key contacts and activities in each of CMA's
- Fanzine Lists: a list of international publications that feature
Country Music, including contact and rate information.
- Festival Lists: Dates, audience attendance figures and contact
information for both Country and Mainstream festivals all over
the world, arranged chronologically by territory.
- Media Reel: VHS compilation of selected international television
programs that have featured Country talent.
- International TV Program Licensing Database: contact information
for companies that license Country-themed music TV programs outside
- International Service Providers List: Database of Industry specialists
involved in developing Country artists and repertoire.
- Television/Radio Licensing of the CMA Awards telecast outside
the United States.
- Organization of International Committee meetings, several domestic
and international task forces and various advisory groups.
- Coordination and co-sponsorship of international retail campaigns
in connection with the CMA Awards and year-end "critic's
- Organization of international forums for the CMA Board, Nashville
community and industry professionals overseas.
- Sponsorship of trade events, scholarships, conferences and related
functions advancing the profile of Nashville artists and music.