Google may provide recommendations for products and services that help you manage your business. You can choose to customize these recommendations with the business personalization setting.
You can’t add business personalization to accounts for:
- Work, school, or another group
- Children who are under the applicable age in your country and whose parents created their Google Account
Turn business personalization on or off
Important: Even if business personalization is turned off, if you have used a business tool like Google Business Profile or Google Ads, or otherwise indicated that you are a business, you may still see some prompts from Google to sign up for different Google products and services.
Business personalization may be turned on automatically if you sign up for a business-related Google product like Business Profile or if you indicated when you created your Google account that it would be used to manage a business. You can also turn on business personalization after your account is created. Learn more about creating a Google Account.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- If you don't use Gmail, go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under "Business features," tap Business personalization.
- Turn Business personalization on or off.
Create an online presence for your business or brand
If you don’t turn on business personalization, you can still use business-related products like Business Profile.Set up Business Profile
If you manage a storefront or service-area business, Business Profile might be right for you. Learn more about using Business Profile to improve your business’ visibility and info online.
If you want to publish content and interact with customers through your Brand, you can create a Brand Account. Learn more about how to create and manage a Brand Account.