phpGroupWare has been designed to make it fairly simple to add new features and applications.
We have the following apps so far...
phpGroupWare and the applications for it are very dynamic and new applications are started all the time.
Developers can create their own add-on applications and maintain them seperately, due to the flexible design oh the phpGroupWare API.
- Connect to IMAP or POP3 server
- Integrated Usenet Newsgroups
- Multiple file attachment support
- Address book hooks
- Support for X-phpGW-Type emails, which allow for special handling of specially formated emails.
- Private/Group/Public support
- Re-occuring events support
- Todo Lists
- Groups supports
- Managers are able to maintain employees items
- File Manager
- Private and Group directories
- Upload, create, edit files on the server
- Save email attachments directly
- Translation Manager
- Create and update translations from this simple interface
- Email translations to the phpGroupWare project for others to benefit from your work.
- Usenet Newsgroups (fully integrated into the email application)
- Bookmark program
- Trouble Ticket System
- Headline news
- FTP Client
- Napster Client
- Resource Booking System (being merged into calendar)
- Human Resources Program
- Inventory Program
- Fax Integration