You can help us respond to your questions quickly and easily by following the guidelines below:
1. Only one support issue per incident allowed. An incident is defined as a single, discrete problem. E-mails containing multiple issues may be returned to you for clarification concerning which issue you would like WWDTS to address.
2. Please include your name, e-mail address, company name, request number (if referring or responding to an open issue) and phone number in your e-mail. This information allows us to verify that you are entitled to technical support and allows our engineers to call you in response to an issue if needed.
3. Include a full description of your problem/question
4. Send a sample project along, if appropriate. If you include a sample project or source code demonstrating your problem, it can help us track down the answer for you more quickly.
5. Give full configuration information for crashes/bugs. Please include your full configuration information by using the Apple System Profiler. If you are experiencing or reporting crashes, please use the latest version of MacsBug with the 'stdlog' command to retrieve information related to your crash in a file that you can send as part of your e-mail.
The Apple Store | Hot News | About Apple | Products | Support
Design & Publishing | Education | Developer | Where to Buy | Home
Contact Us - Developer Site Map
Copyright © 2000 Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.