These are the main facts of the Dnghu project until today:
- 2004 :: Carlos Quiles takes first Europaio notes in Badajoz's Public Library
- 2005 :: The personal or Alpha phase of the project comes to an end. Main issues, such as
the alphabet, writing system and basic grammar decisions have been already made.
- Summer 2005 :: The Dnghu Group is created. Biblos offers financial help.
- December 2006 :: Major investments are made, including technology, knowledge and
- March 2006 :: Europaio enters its Beta phase with the public release of
Europaio: A Brief Grammar of
the European Language.
- April 2006 :: A provisional Dnghu project for next year is privately released, for the
regional Government of Extremadura to study it and decide if they should fund the initial -hardest-
stages. You can read some parts of the
To date, Dnghu's direct expenditure includes:
- 3d Quarter 2005 :: 500€ hardware; 1000€ furniture; 600€ rent
- 4th Quarter 2005 :: 1500€ hardware; 600€ rent; 300€ other
- 1st Quarter 2006 :: 3000€ hardware; 600€ rent; 300€ other
- Estimated Fundraising 2nd Quarter 2006 :: 6000€ public; 2000€ private.