Requests to place a link on the EFSA website
EFSA does not accept submissions or requests. The EFSA Communications Department bases its selection of external links on its webpages on the relevance to the subject under discussion and a general commitment to deepen knowledge and provide context on subjects related to food and feed safety within its remit.
European Union institutions and agencies:
World Health Organization
Links to external websites from the EFSA website
- Links on the EFSA website are normally selected by Scientific staff and reviewed for relevance and compatibility by the EFSA Communications Department
- All links from the EFSA website are deemed to be editorially relevant to the content/page they are linking from and suitable for the likely audience.
- EFSA does not normally link to sites which are not free to access.
- EFSA does not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
- The external links on the EFSA website are reviewed and varied on an ongoing basis, according to editorial relevance.
- Links from the EFSA website to any other third party website imply no endorsement by EFSA of the website, company or product.