- EU Financial Contribution
Council Decision 90/424/EEC of 26 June 1990 on expenditure in the veterinary field brings together all Community financial measures for the eradication and monitoring of animal diseases which involve compulsory Community budget expenditure and confers upon the Commission the task of taking the necessary applicatory measures.
It lays down the procedures governing the Community's
financial contribution mainly towards the following measures :
- emergency measures
- the campaign against foot-and-mouth disease,
- measures for the protection of animals,
- national schemes for the eradication and monitoring of certain diseases,
For more details on the programmes, click here
- technical and scientific measures, among which granting
financial aid to liaison and reference laboratories.