See also these non-commercial resources:
| Educational | Relief
| Geography | Map
Libraries | DTM | GIS/RS
- Yahoo listing of map companies
- List of International Map Trade Association (IMTA) member web sites.
- EDgeTech America, Inc.
- An ESRI Business Partner offering high-quality GIS products and services to private and governmental organizations.
- Map Graphics
- High-quality custom mapmaking; specializing in attractive but fast-loading maps for websites; also experts in shaded relief.
- Software publisher of Decisionnel Cartes&Bases; and Geomarketing en
Ville, we are also the French distributor of MapInfo Products.
- Equator Graphics
- A custom mapmaking shop specializing in expert design and
production of publication-quality maps. We provide mapmaking services for
a wide variety of businesses and government agencies.
- HarperCollins Cartographic
- Home of Bartholemew, Times Atlas, Nicholson, and Collins, Map & Atlas Publishers, Contract Mapping Specialists, and Geographic Data Providers.
- 3D Atlas
- The 3D Atlas 98 interactive CD-ROM atlas website, with world news, research links, free downloads and Geographic Glossary.
- TOPO 3D
- Three dimensional vector-based map software. Uses USGS DLG and DEM data.
- Larson Systems, LLC
- Agricultural technology, including the DataVision Mapping Service (precision soil and crop mapping).
- Geo Concept from Alsoft S.A.
- A multi-platform GIS for display and analysis of spatial data. Includes ability to deliver maps via the web (Internet map server).
- GeoHistory, Inc.
- Historical database and interactive atlas software of European and Asian history.
- Richard Nicholson of Chester antique maps
- Antique maps and prints of the UK and the world. Sample selection online.
- Imsat SA
- A Swiss company which processes, publishes and markets satellite images. These are full-color map-like images.
- C-Map USA
- Marine electronic charting systems and cartography. Also USGS-based inland coverages. HQ in Italy.
- Cartographics Inc.
- Custom mapping and graphic design services. Minneapolis, MN.
- Jasper Graphics
- A computer drafting service that specializes in "Geo-Graphics": CAD mapping, Graphic Maps, and Web-Site Maps
- NovoPrint USA is a publisher of community maps for chambers of commerce, visitors bureaus, industrial development corporations and individual businesses.
- Antiquarian atlases, books, maps available for sale. Searchable site, catalog available. Bucks, UK.
- Sentinel USA
- Provides utilities and government agencies with digital mapping, field inventory, and digital conversion services.
- Terra Data
- Makers and distributors of GeoCart, a MacOS based projections package, with over 150 projections, multiple databases in vector and raster format, ability to export animated files, perform calculations, etc.
- Urban Information System
- Civitas GIS software, including TAS, an image manipulation suite of tools for Arc/View image and CAD theme handling.
- Oficina Tecnica Geosoft
- Digital mapping, orthophoto, & digital photogrammetry for the GIS industry. Offices located in Caracas, Venezuela.
- Offers digitalization services of cartography and creation of DEMS and
3D photorealistic views of the terrain. On-screen Map Digitization program: GENDEM 3.0. to digitize directly in your computer screen maps and aerial photographs.
- The Yellow Room
- Antique world globes, maps and scientific instruments for sale.
- Avenza Software
- Avenza's MAPublisher is a suite of GIS-like tools for design programs such as Freehand or Illustrator (Win95/NT & MacOS).
- STG Geospatial Information Systems
- GIS, GPS, Remote Sensing, AM/FM for Utilities, Data Conversion and Digital Cartography (Carbondale, PA).
- Woolwine-Moen Group/Graphic Maps
- Cartographic images for web and print, custom maps, and a developing World Atlas.
- Map Link
- Map importer, distributor and dealer in contemporary maps. Includes searchable database of 100,000 maps.
- 3D perspective landscape maps and illustrations. Produced for print, video, electronic mediums, and the World Wide Web.
- Magellan Geographix
- Digital maps and custom cartography.
- Geotech Computer Systems
- Provides spatial database management & GIS products to the earth resources (eg., oil and gas) industry.
- Lonepine Cartography
- Specializes in maps for publishers, corporations, and environmental organizations. They are "dedicated to producing maps that expand and challenge conventional cartographic design. Continuing the tradition of cartography as an artistic enterprise, Lonepine offers limited edition prints and general edition posters."
- GeoImage Technologies
- Provides a wide range of geospatial services specializing in the preservation of satellite imagery archives.
- The Living Earth, Inc.
- The goal of The Living Earth®, Inc. is to produce and manage
presentation-quality satellite imagery for commercial and educational
markets on a global scale.
- i3 (information integration and imaging)
- Specializes in providing satellite imagery, digital ortho - photographic products, image enhancement services, and application expertise.
- IMT Associates
- Data and document conversion for GIS and mapping.
- Steven Gordon Cartography (Huntsville, AL).
- Combines artistic images with geographic accuracy to produce visually distinctive relief, city, transit, accessibility, geologic, engineering, and tourism maps. With 20 years of experience.
- Paulus Swaen
- Internet Auctions of Fine, Rare Maps and Atlases of all parts of the world.
- SIGSA(Sistemas de Información Geográfica, S.A. de C.V.)
- A private mapping company in Mexico, & distributors for ESRI products. "A lo largo de su existencia, SIGSA se ha especializado en apoyar la creación de sistemas de información geográfica regionales, estatales, catastrales y municipales, habiendo realizado exitosos proyectos en distintas partes del mundo."
- Zia Design Group/Zia Maps
- Landform images on CD-ROM, also maps and posters.
- Cartographic Arts
- Rare and antique maps, atlases and books for sale. Petersburg, Va.
- Une firme qui développe et distribue des logiciels conçus pour faciliter le
travail des cartographes, autant professionnels qu'amateurs, dans
leurs projets. Makers of the ACE map editing software.
- Rugoma digital map company (Spain).
- Digital cartographic design and production.
- TOPO! Interactive Maps
- USGS topographic maps that can be browsed,
searched and printed from a single convenient CD-ROM.
- Williams & Heintz
- Map makers and printers since 1921.
- Raven Maps
- Beautiful wall maps of the United States and World.
- Rudolf Lietz,
Inc./Gallery of Prints
- Antique maps and prints for sale.
- Cartographic Solutions
- Full color mapping, business geographics, publishing and AutoCAD Production
- Cartographic Innovations
- Digital map data for GIS. Includes vector contour and digital elevation
models (DEMs) for US and international coverages. Some sample data available
- This UK company now has over 25 years of GIS technology experience,
developing and producing data capture, spatial analysis and digital mapping
products. See particularly their LAMPS2
- Cartesia Map Art
- A wide selection of maps for use in Abobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and GIF format for use in web sites.
- Map Tools
from bitspersecond Co.
- A suite of software components for developing digital mapping applications
- Hammond Map company.
- James W. Sewall Co.
- Established in 1880, provides comprehensive mapping and data management
services to corporate and governmental clients.
- Big Ten Inc
- Produces gold maps for treasure hunting, gold panning, prospecting
- The Four One Co. Ltd. of
Ontario. Online catalog of maps and atlases.
- The Gold Bug
- A map dealer specializing in historical maps. Alamo California.
- A global visual indexing system providing access to a broad range of
public and commercial geospatial data products. Special offer for AAG members!
- Blue Marble has "GeoApplication"
and "GeoDevelopment" tools. For PC only!
- Intergraph Online
- ARC/INFO and ArcView, Internet Map Server for GIS with MapObjects.
- ESRI Canada
- Official Canadian Distributor of ESRI products such as pcTIN and ArcForest.
- DeLorme Mapping (Freeport,
- Their maps in the news.
- Hybrid Designs
- A professional mapping company experienced in color and black & white
map design for print as well as for animated and interactive applications.
- GeoSystems and associated groups
- "The leading supplier of geographic information products and
services to the information publishing industry. ". Provides consumer and business cartographic services/products in print and multimedia. Lancaster, Pa.
Interarts Fine Map Products
Quality map products including wall maps, axonometric city plan posters, map jackets & caps, antique reproduction maps, atlases and puzzles.
An interactive atlas, trip planner and personalized maps via the web.
- Digital Wisdom make
Mountain High maps.
- Arwyn Mapping Company
- MapInfo for Windows
and the Macintosh.
- ER Mapper.
- Thomas Bros. Maps (Irvine,
- Heritage Map Museum
sales of historical maps (Lititz, Pa.)
- GEOname, a CD-ROM based
gazeteer of place names. For the PC only!
- Golden Software (Golden,
- Sure!MAPS RASTER
- From Horizons Technology, Inc. (Raster based map clip art.)
- Strategic Mapping,
manufacturers of Atlas*GIS
- Travel Graphics International,
a map and information center based in Minneapolis.
- Robert Ross & Co. Maps,
views, cartographic Reference and pre-1900 Atlases.
- Caliper Corporation
sells Maptitude, GIS+ and TransCAD.
- The BG-Map Botanical
Garden Mapping System.
- Cartographic Services of Viamar
- Klynas Engineering Co
- Has a computer road mapping system, with real-time vehicle tracking
- ESR, a map company in the
- Mapping Sciences
- A non-profit company (publishers of Cartography
a Dutch cartography company.
Designs (marine charts, GPS).
This page Clearinghouse
Last modified: 12/21/97
[Copyright © 1994-97 JWC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| GESS homepage ]