Will you or your partners send unsolicited email?
Our system powers permission-based Internet marketing only; sending personalized messages from golf courses and affiliates to customers. The transmission of unsolicited commercial email is expressly forbidden through our system.
How can I stop a partner from sending me more email?
Each email sent through our system contains an easy, automated way for you to stop receiving email from that partner. Simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email, please paste a copy of that email with your comments to our contact form for review.
How do you help prevent unsolicited email?
- We only allow partners to communicate with individuals with whom they already have a relationship. If other sources of information are used, they may only send email to individuals who have expressly shared their address or opted-in.
- We require partners to personalize their communication with information that indicates they have an existing relationship with the customer.
- If partners use an external source for customer data, we require those partners to supply the source to us in the event recipients complain about receiving unsolicited email.
What personal information do you gather?
The information we gather from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Below are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us We receive and store any information you enter on our website/email or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future promotions, improving our functionality and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our email program. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Email Communications To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email from us, please adjust your profile preferences when you sign in or you can click here to unsubscribe at any time.Unsubscribe path – http://www.golffacility.com/remove.asp
- Information from Other Sources For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. Sometimes we also receive updated delivery and address information from these other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalization and your tee time preferences.
Do you share information you receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we will not sell it to others. We share customer information only with our other golf course properties.
- Agents We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include email promotions, data entry, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Profile Preferences.
- Business Transfers As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional golf courses or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event any or all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of ourselves and others We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is information about you?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Our SSL certificate is provided by digicert Security Services. We use the URL https://www.onlinereservationsystems.com when transmitting secure information.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming a reservation. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.