How can I change my newsletter selections?
- Visit the newsletter sign up page using the following link: https://ssl.washingtonpost.com/actmgmt/registration/addnewsletter/long
- Each newsletter/alert has its own sign-up button.
- Float your cursor over the icon to get a brief description of the newsletter or alert.
- Click the magnifying glass to see a preview of the newsletter.
- Click the blue "sign up" button to be instantly signed-up to that particular newsletter.
- Sign up for all newsletters in a category by clicking the blue "sign up" button at the top of the category box.
- Once you've subscribed, the button will change to gray and be labeled "subscribed." Clicking any gray button will unsubscribe you from that newsletter and change the button back to blue.
- If you have problems, please submit a ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classifieds & Advertising
- Crosswords & Games
- Digital Subscriptions
- Home Delivery
- Partner Program Subscriptions
- How to Contact the Newsroom
- Manage My Account
- Mobile & Apps
- Policies & Permissions
- PostTV & Closed Captioning
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Topic #: 15067-123
- Date Created: 2/19/2010
- Last Modified Since: 12/19/2014
- Viewed: 3635