By Texterity, Inc.View More By This Developer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share the FUN with the whole family with the new DISNEY FAMILYFUN magazine app – and for a very limited time, download the newest issue for absolutely free! FamilyFun features YUMMY RECIPES, FUN-FILLED KID CRAFTS, BOREDOM-BUSTING ACTIVITIES and USEFUL TRAVEL TIPS and always with the whole family in mind. The experts at FamilyFun bring you the absolute best family content and now you can read it all on the iPad for FREE!
Even better, get all that great FamilyFun content optimized for the iPad. Each issue offers EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS, 360 PANAROMIC VIEWS and SLIDESHOWS showcasing our great ideas with a brand new multimedia experience. It’s a whole new way to experience FamilyFun – all in one free download!
Here’s what you’ll get in our app every issue:
* YUMMY RECIPES – Get the treats, sweets and healthy options that you can all make together!
* FUN-FILLED CRAFTS – The best creative craft ideas and step-by-step instructions that they can make themselves
* BOREDOM-BUSTING ACTIVITIES – Every issue has fun new games and activities that’ll keep everybody on their toes and asking for more!
* UNFORGETTABLE FAMILY GETAWAYS – We travel around the country to find the best places to stay, exciting sites and tips for all different types of budgets.
* BIRTHDAY BLOWOUTS – We’ll give you magical birthday party ideas including foolproof cakes and fun, inexpensive party favors.
1 year subscription for $7.99 or a single issue for $2.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $7.99 for a one year subscription. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.2
-In app purchase of single issues and subscriptions
Latest issue in... Finally
Well, the latest issue is available now. I hope future issues are "delivered" in a more timely manner. That being said, I really like accessing my favorite magazine this way. I especially like the save/ bookmark feature, and the link feature. I wish I would've had this technology from the beginning-then I wouldn't have stacks and stacks of magazines around because I can't bear to get rid of them!
I love the app and have been anxious to subscribe to the digital version, but I downloaded the update today and nothing changed. There is no June/July issue added, and I can't find any place to add a subscription. Please help!
I'm a subscriber to the magazine and wanted to do the digital version since its free for subscribers. However I can't seem to figure out how to get June's issue! Very frustrating!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 16, 2011
- Current Version: 4.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Texterity Inc.
- © 2011 Texterity, Inc.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- FamilyFun subscription$7.99
- FamilyFun June/July 2011$2.99
- FamilyFun Single Issue February 2011$2.99