Life in the Basement

Gender
Male
Age
42
Location
about me
i'm hungry
You are not connected to Andersatan VI The Penitent
want to grow your network?
view more
collapse module

Fervens Bulla

view all 1
collapse module

Salty Goddess

view all 1
collapse module

Benevolent Villains

view all 2
collapse module

Pleasant Diversions

view all 2
collapse module

τρελλή αιμομιξία μητέρων

view all 1
collapse module

The Damned

view all 1
collapse module

проще пареной репы,раз плюнуть

I care not whom I screw.
Tue, January 27, 2009 - 10:51 AM permalink - 0 comments

Due to the astounding new tribe.net policy of blaming the victim for fighting back and inviting them to leave if bothered by hateful posts, a culture of hatred has developed in so pure a format that tribe.net has no further need for the true Satan. I am redundant. The clique and their lines have become cliche. The boredom and hatred is complete, my work here is done.

Gay jokes and poop follies can only carry a tribe so far, after that Satan needs obscure literary references and arcane tale... read more
Fri, January 23, 2009 - 11:39 AM permalink - 1 comment

view all 2
collapse module

Satan's Picks & Pans: Five-Pitchfork Fun

How deep is your troll? ( community » sound off ) Is there a troll trolling my troll? What in the world am I supposed to d... read more
listing posted Mon, January 26, 2009 - 10:43 AM
How deep is your troll? ( services » accounting/legal ) Is there a troll trolling your troll? What are the outer limits of troll... read more
listing posted Mon, January 26, 2009 - 10:34 AM
*oooo
Mina
( services » other ) "Mina just doesn't "get" me." Mina wrote:

> Hello,From Mina
> My name is Mina i am female hopefully that this
> mail will find you in a perfect state of mind
> and good condition of health.
> how are you today i hope that every things is ok
> with you as it is my... read more
recommendation posted on Fri, January 23, 2009 - 12:06 PM
**ooo
Shatter - #1 DJ on Tribe!
( local favorites » bands / djs / musicians ) "No." Not even with a five-inch metal spike driven into each ear and a tearing off of my horns could I honestly give this DJ a good review for his musical acumen and spin skills. But I do appreciate his ability to drive tribe users away in frustration a... read more
recommendation posted on Thu, January 22, 2009 - 11:40 AM
*****
Schizopolitans
( local favorites » bands / djs / musicians ) "These guys would bite the Beatles heads off and eat them for breakfast." In fact I there goes Ringo's torso now!
recommendation posted on Thu, January 22, 2009 - 11:25 AM
*****
burningman CHEAP TRAILERS STILL AVAILABLE
( services » other ) "Not my favorite place for a relaxing meat-shit..." ...but it beats the hell out of a taking a dump in a hole in the playa while surrounded by gawkers on LSD with camera-phones.

RENT EARLY OR CAMP WITH THE PLEBES.
recommendation posted on Thu, January 22, 2009 - 11:23 AM
*****
Bellagio Day Spa
( services » health ) "No Happy Endings" But it's a good beginning to a debaucherous getaway. Ask for Lulu.
recommendation posted on Thu, January 22, 2009 - 11:20 AM
*****
Tribe
( services » other ) "Grandpa Paynie helps make tribe.net a geriatric haven of fun!" Shuffle on over and he'll lick your Depends...from the inside out! His specialty is offering complaints without solutions. So throw away those sleeping pills and read a few of his threads. You'll be glad you zzzzzzzzzzzz...
recommendation posted on Thu, January 22, 2009 - 11:13 AM
view all 8
collapse module

Hell-o!

Gotchya. (in Tribe.net FAQ) Thank you for the clarification. I knew you had it in you to fully express your motivations and reasoning rather than simply offering vague solutions and suggesting the victims leave the building.

Well said, Anonymous Tribe Thing.

( :

... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 1:50 PM
Re: A riddle and goodbye. (in Political Junkies) Bend over Malvado, the one true Satan has prepared a special parting gift for you.
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 1:41 PM
Re: Typical----just figures (in Political Junkies) The age of the hot, clever and annoying yet law-abiding succulent troll has slipped into the mists of time leaving only bitter balding middle-aged wankers to carry my torch.

The one true Satan is depressed.

Shall I be reduced to advertising... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 1:38 PM
bwahahahahahahahaha! (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) okay, okay, I just have time for one or two more:

To cash in on her fame Elizabeth Fritzel has just put her diary on ebay. It's a bit boring below is a transcript.
monday- stayed in
tuesday- stayed in
wednesday- stayed in
thursday- stayed i... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 1:33 PM
A riddle and goodbye. (in Political Junkies) What is tribe.net coming to when sub-intelligent creatures such as Uncle Grundig have more sense than those presenting as actual folk?

My work here is done.

Satan is needed in Afghanistan.

I would gift each of you with a new puppy but I'm... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 11:12 AM
Come on down and see me sometime! (in Tribe.net FAQ) I wouldn't say those now in charge are lazy, just misguided. But ultimately kind and well-meaning.

Unfortunately, reanimating Bruce and the pack of Satans was a thoughtless move that hurt the new management's credibility and breathed fresh new... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 11:06 AM
Gallows Humor: Dead Man Laughing (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) Lokifreign got me to thinking about gallows humor via a post he made in the Burning Man tribe.

"Sigmund Freud in his 1927 essay Humour (Der Humor) puts forth the following theory of the gallows humor: "The ego refuses to be distressed by the pr... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 10:49 AM
Re: New or Oozed? (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) I love the smell of panties in the morning.

discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 10:18 AM
Gallows Humor (in Burning Man) Gaiety transfigures dread.

Here's one of my favorite headlines of all eternity from The Onion:
"America Stronger Than Ever, Say Quadragon Officials"
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 10:12 AM
Re: Do NOT, EVER, EVER, EVER use porta potties, never !! (in Burning Man) It's too early in the morning for this. Satan is feeling queasy. Can't we discuss neon tutus instead?
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 10:03 AM
Re: Haggard faces more gay-sex accusations (in Political Junkies) YAWN

So how about those Muslims?
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 9:57 AM
Gallows Humor (in Tribe On Trial) Ah Mr Pure you crack me up.

I'm paraphrasing here but did you know that Tallulah Bankhead in her decrepit golden age, when asked "Are you Tallullah Bankhead?" would respond "No- I'm her leftovers."
discussion post on Tue, January 27, 2009 - 9:55 AM
Driving Andersatan (in Tribe On Trial) That was just a little satanic sarcasm. It's obvious Lokifreign works (mostly) alone as does (mostly) the one true tag-team Satan.

Pay the ultimate price and get in line.
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 7:42 PM
Re: Haggard faces more gay-sex accusations (in Political Junkies) I'm not in the general business of promoting the word of God but let me just point out a little passage found in the Book of Matthew:

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgement you make, you will be judged, and the meas... read more
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 7:14 PM
Re: i thought nasty was going to 'drain the swamp' (in Political Junkies) Nancy swings both ways.
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 7:01 PM
A tribe even Satan finds disturbing. (in Culture Whores) tribes.tribe.net/cuckconnection

Can someone please explain to me what is meant by a cream pie? I hope it's not what I think it is.

For once in his life Satan is afraid.
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 6:47 PM
metastasize THIS! (in Burning Man) Lokifreign, I've written a fine review of Paynie's contribution to tribe.net which I would love to contribute to your pain management program for the low, low cost of your soul.

Oh what the hell. No charge for lesser demons.

Here you go:
ht... read more
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 6:17 PM
Re: Step up to the gallows (in Tribe On Trial) I think it's just you and me and your fine collection of alts, Champ.

Can I rub your belly?
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 6:08 PM
Re: I have always enjoyed Bruce's contributions. (in Tribe.net FAQ) oh yes and
WELCOME BACK BRUCE!!!!!
Don't ever change.
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 6:06 PM
I have always enjoyed Bruce's contributions. (in Tribe.net FAQ) The stench of Bruce's hubris is matched only by the proportion of Shatter's ego in relation to his intelligence. Satan is proud of both men's contribution's herein.

I think I can straighten this all out in a few brief paragraphs:
First of all,... read more
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 6:01 PM
Re: <PINS PROMETHEUS TO THE GROUND WITH A SPIKED HEEL TO THE TYPING HAND AND GRABS BULLHORN> (in Tribe.net FAQ) If you can't beat them, spam them.
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 5:31 PM
Re: I didn't eat my wheaties........... (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) A free aphorism in every box.

www.youtube.com/watch
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 5:30 PM
Now now let's not jump on the Bruce=Bad Man bandwagon. (in Tribe On Trial) Tribe officials have stated in several threads that without exception every single case of misconduct reported to them that they have looked into revealed bad behavior on both sides, insinuating that anyone who's been trolled deserved the trolling... read more
discussion post on Mon, January 26, 2009 - 5:00 PM
Re: Jesus was African, Obama is African American (in Heated Debate) Obama is mixed. A swirly ice cream cone if you will.

Don't you watch Fox news?
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 11:01 AM
I'm proud of your chosen profession. Satan loves lawyers. (in 99th Percentile) But tell me boy, is it hard to type with that jumbo corncob lodged in your litigious ass?
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 10:59 AM
Re: Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites (in Political Junkies) I was thinking more along the lines of her studying English for proper grammatical sentence structure but I'm impressed if Ma'mo was able to finish Humanities school there with her vagina and anus intact enough to allow her to sit and type at a ke... read more
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 10:55 AM
Re: Anyone have any contact info for "Puppy" from AstroPups? (in Burning Man) I have been looking for that man for five years. Please ask him to call his parole officer.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 10:47 AM
Re: The rainbow is melting. (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) Ah but it is a pleasant trick.

Therein lies the rub.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 10:46 AM
Re: January 21 - Daily Feast (in Native American Prayer and Wisdom) It is wrong to make Satan weep!

Thank you for this rich feast of words.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 10:45 AM
Re: Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites (in Political Junkies) Then why not study English instead?
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 7:45 AM
Re: The concrete shall be poured. (in 99th Percentile) I am the one true Satan. The satan who abides within the crusty cowpoke is merely a stain.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 7:43 AM
Re: The rainbow is melting. (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) I beg to differ Miss Thang, as Obama would have quite a chance in Hell if he was openly pro-gay and god's sake would have nothing at all to do with the situation.

Come sit on my lap and I will show you the difference between Satan and a gay man.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 7:36 AM
Re: This is a forum for Native American Culture and Wisdom (in Native American Prayer and Wisdom) I am confused as to how the discussion suddenly went from a statement of Obama's nature as a man who would not only listen but care about Native American issues to one of Kay's commenting about teaching the fact that he is of mixed race to schoolc... read more
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:55 AM
The concrete shall be poured. (in 99th Percentile) Your head is as a melon and twice as hollow, a perfect vessel. Satan is most proud of your online accomplishments.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:44 AM
Re: SLAVERY!!! (in Heated Debate) Like turds through an hourglass so are the wise words of gallant Crusty.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:40 AM
Re: Stars and Snakes Forever! (in Heated Debate) Crusty my brother. Your infinite posts of wisdom and deep thought dominate a thread as turds a lowly cow pasture. I am proud to be your twin soul.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:38 AM
Re: FAQ: I like to overpost. Who's responsible? (in Tribe.net FAQ) Your pride in dominant overcommunicating is overshadowed only by your obvious pride in such as evidenced by marking your words as a dog marks its territory.

Satan's eyes are gleaming with tears of approval.

-AS
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:35 AM
A babbling brook has no beginning and no end. (in Tribe.net FAQ) Excellent.
discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:28 AM
Good work boys. (in Tribe.net FAQ) Babbling fools please Satan.

discussion post on Wed, January 21, 2009 - 6:26 AM
Re: You're all a bunch of fuckheads! (in 99th Percentile) For starters how about a 26" barbed wire-festooned jackhammer?
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 5:31 PM
Re: Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites (in Political Junkies) Israel wants peace? Oh what Ho! Take that brick out of your head boy.
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 5:28 PM
It's all good. (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) 58 is young enough to go to the show and old enough not to give a rat's ass if you're older than the rest of the crowd. Hell Lemmy's close to 92. 58's a good age. Most of your worst vomiting is behind you and you''ll be lucid enough to troll for p... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 5:26 PM
Re: "Creative Formal Wear" (in Playalicious Playwear) If he isn't man enough to dress like a sissy, you just give old Satan a holler little lady. Who needs pride when you have power?
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:58 PM
Re: Is anyone out there? (in Tribe On Trial) I'm working on getting some teenage eunuchs for your chorus line.
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:55 PM
Re: Well, You Heard It Here First (in Heated Debate) Dan said: "not the jackass "Satan" on this tribe..."

Ouch! That really hurt. Not as much as it's going to hurt when I help you find a new method of excreting human waste, but still. I'd really like an apology or I may have to forego the Vaselin... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:50 PM
Re: Facebook (in Burning Man) Satan is not welcome on Facebook. That was an ill-considered decision on their part given that I cursed them with having the abilities to provide only excruciatingly boring applications for members to exchange.

They have been very gracious abo... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:40 PM
The rainbow is melting. (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) I don't want to piss on your parade but the honeymoon is over before it even started, at least for the gay community. What did people expect? A gay messiah or an American president?
It seems Obama's a little gay-shy but maybe we can get him to... read more
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:34 PM
Suitable for spending eternity in Hell and affordable too! (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) It's a good look and they don't need to change their costumes when they O.D. on the playa.
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:17 PM
Re: Please to be joining me in ze Prayer for our Newt Leader (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) Don't try to change the subject.
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:15 PM
Re: Fuxxx off Satan. (in Dingleberry Lane: Great Expectorations) Now that really hurt, Madame. So much for good old fashioned-Southern hospitality. I believe you've singed my tail!

Good thing you're cute.
discussion post on Tue, January 20, 2009 - 2:14 PM
view all 50