This is the development area for the plone.org Website Team.
Thanks to Limi for setting this up. I (George Donnelly) will be your friendly neighborhood wiki gardener.;)
Discussion is done on the Website list
- George's review of plone.org Nov 9 03.
- Snow Sprint Website Effort
- The Snow Sprint in Austria has scheduled some work to be done. Most of the basic supporting structures should be well underway or finished by the end of it.
- Mailman-Ploneboard integration
- Using Ploneboard to display the mailing lists from Mailman.
- PloneChatRoom-PyIRC integration
- bringing IRC to the web, so people without clients can participate.
- Help Section
- A generic help area that searches the forum/mailing lists and FAQ objects.
- Products Section
- The area that lists all the Collective and other related projects.
- Rating component
- Details about the generic rating component that we need to rate content on plone.org.
- Team Overview Pages
- The team overview pages should be autogenerated.
- Quote Product
- An easy-to-use AT-based quote product that knows how to render itself in-page.
- Proper About Page
- We need a landing page for Google, and a good summary of what Plone offers.
- Documenting the Collective
- Not the products themselves, but the process for joining, its mission etc.
- Documentation Content Types
- Content type for the various pieces of documentation on plone.org.
- Smart 404 pages
- maybe consider using RedirectionTool?
[First Member Walk-through]?