When you join Twitter from your phone, we collect all of your updates on the web. When you're ready to claim your web account, you just have to add an email address and a password to complete your profile. We already have your phone number, so you'll use that to tell us who you are. Go to www.twitter.com and find the "Sign in" button at the top right of the page. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Click the link that says "Already using Twitter on your phone?"
2. Enter your phone number when prompted.
3. Twitter will send a verification code to your phone. When you get that text message, enter the code as shown below.
4. You'll then be asked to create an account by entering details such as your email address, a password, and a name for your account. Your username will already be entered, since you created this when you signed up via SMS.
5. Click "Create my account" as shown below, and you're all done! Twitter will walk you through finding some friends you may know on Twitter, then will direct you to your home page. From there, you can customize your profile page, find friends, and more.
TIP: Did you create an extra mobile account by accident? Check out our troubleshooting page to find out what to do.