TIGER: The Coast to Coast
Digital Map Database!
The TIGER Database and TIGER/Line Extracts
- What is TIGER and How is it used?
- TIGER/Line '95 - Available now
- TIGER/Line '94 - Sales discontinued, replaced by
- TIGER/Line '92
- A Link Between 1980 and 1990 Census Geography
- The TIGER Vendors
List - Companies providing value-added products and services
related to TIGER.
Related Products and Information
- LandView II - Specialized Computer Mapping
This software displays EPA-regulated sites and demographic and
economic data from the 1990 Census. This information can be overlayed
on the network of U.S. streets, water features, and political and census
- TIGER Census Tract Street Index - a tool for HMDA/CRA
This software was developed in conjunction with the Federal
Reserve to assist banks and other lending institutions to meet their
statutory reporting requirements for coding properties on loan applications
to their 1990 Census tract.
- Specialized Boundary Files and Other
Mapping Resources - Selected extracts from TIGER
These are files developed for various internal Census Bureau
projects that have been made available on an "as is" basis for those
who might find them useful.
- Frequently Asked Questions about TIGER/Line, LandView II,
Census Tract Street Index and other TIGER-related products.
- Acronyms and definitions
- Cooperative Programs including CRADAs, GIS Sources, etc.
On-line Mapping Services
TIGER Map Service,
Thematic Mapping Service,
and Data Maps
- Place name search engine
For information on the Census Bureau's various
POPULATION, SOCIAL and ECONOMIC
data sets visit the Subjects A to Z List.
Last Revised: Tuesday, 15-Apr-97 08:30:45