APE will be once again held at:
635 8th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please note: the Zip code is important, because there are multiple locations in San Francisco with this address
The entrance has moved to the Concourse Main Entrance on 8th, instead of in the back on 7th Street as in years past.
View Larger Map
From the Bay Bridge and Interstate 80:
- Take the Ninth Street/Civic Center exit.
- Turn left on Eighth Street.
- Continue three blocks to Brannan Street.
From Downtown San Francisco:
- Take Hyde Street across Market Street, where Eighth Street begins.
- Continue down Eighth to Brannan.
From Marin County and Highway 101 South:
- From the Golden Gate Bridge, take Lombard Street exit to Van Ness Ave.
- Turn right onto Van Ness.
- Proceed to O'Farrell and make a left.
- Proceed to Hyde Street and turn right.
- Take Hyde across Market Street, where Eighth Street begins.
- Continue down Eighth Street to Brannan Street.
From the Peninsula and Highway 101:
- Take the Ninth Street exit towards Civic Center, merge onto Bryant Street and
turn right on to Eighth Street.
- Continue down Eighth Street to Brannan St.
- The nearest eastbound freeway on-ramp is located at Eighth and Bryant Streets (Interstate 80 Eastbound.)
- Go West on Division, turn right on Ninth Street and turn right onto Bryant.
- Enter I-80 from left lanes.
- To 101 South: The nearest southbound freeway on-ramp is at Seventh and Harrison Streets (Interstate 80 going to Highway 101 Southbound).
- Go East on Townsend.
- Turn left on Seventh Street.
- Turn left on Harrison Street, onto the freeway on-ramp or follow the previous directions to 101 South.
To 280 South:
- Go North on Eighth Street and turn right on Brannan Street.
- Go two blocks and turn right at Sixth Street to get onto the freeway
onramp, or follow previous directions to 101 South and continue on 280 South.
MUNI Lines: 19 Polk
Bay Area-wide transit info:
817-1717 from any area code!
East Bay BART/Bay Area Rapid Transit:
North Bay Golden Gate Transit:
Peninsula/South Bay SamTrans/CalTrain:
San Francisco MUNI/Municipal Railway:
Saturday, Oct. 16
11am - 7pm
Sunday, Oct. 17
11am - 6pm
635 8th Street
available onsite only
$10 Single Day
$15 Both Days
Cash & Credit Cards Accepted
FREE Admission with Comic-Con 2010 ATTENDEE Badge
FREE Admission for RETAILERS with Current Store Business Card
Our Other Shows: