Joining The Team
CVSRT are all unpaid volunteers, who give their time freely and comprises of:
- Operational Full Team Members
- Active Supporters
Team members come from all walks of life, from all age groups and from all parts of our operational area.
Operational team members are on-call: 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, ready to attend any callout.
What we are looking for:
Essential criteria and qualities of a new Operational Full Team Member:
- 18+ years old
- Live within our operational area (map of area)
- Be able to commit a significant amount of time to the cause including; regular Tuesday night training, additional ad-hoc sessions at weekends and other team fundraising and social events
- Work well as part of a team
- Have good hillwalking experience
- Be able to navigate confidently on open ground, in all conditions
- Be physically fit to meet the demands of the team
Operational Full Team Member process:
Active Supporter Process
Click here to read an article, written by an active supporter on her experiences volunteering for our team.