All the resources you need to assist you with the submission and the monitoring of an application for regulated products, substances and processes, and the substantiation of claims submitted for authorisation in the European Union.
- Check our Digital enhancements overview for latest updates on the upcoming digital enhancements, the timing of the releases and the specific changes that will be implemented. (Updated March 2022) Read more
- Questions to EFSA on the rules applicable to, and the content required for an application must be channelled via the general pre-submission advice (GPSA) form. Read more
- Webinar series to support applicants: recordings available here
- We have a new LinkedIn group in support to applicants! Join us here
- Since 1 January 2022, EFSA has a new organisational structure. More information about EFSA’s new organigramme.
- The Applications Desk (APDESK) unit has evolved into the new Front-Desk and Workforce Planning (FDP) Unit that provides front-desk services to business operators on applications for regulated products, from the pre-submission phase until the application enters the risk assessment phase.
- A new unit, Risk Assessment Logistics (RAL), provides administrative support to all EFSA’s scientific activities during the risk assessment phase, as of validation of the application to the publication of the scientific output.