- www.microsoft.com receives an average of 120 million hits per day
- 49 Microsoft subsidiaries have content on www.microsoft.com
- www.microsoft.com offers over 8.7 gigabytes of free software
- over 300 writers and builders contribute content to www.microsoft.com
- over 200,000 HTML pages are on www.microsoft.com
Hardware & Software on www.microsoft.com
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, Microsoft servers deliver our popular Web site to
millions of visitors world wide. And the software?
We use only the best: software
Microsoft Logo Program
We're often asked if other Web sites can display our Microsoft logos on their
pages. Yes, of course. Join the Microsoft Logo
Program. There are a few conditions, but otherwise we're quite
happy you want to proclaim you use the world's best software.
With the help of our worldwide Microsoft
Download Partners we’re able to make over 8.7 gigabytes of free software available to you on the Internet
Microsoft's worldwide subsidiaries are a
on www.microsoft.com. Forty nine international "sites" provide over 600 MB (30
,000 files) of
value-added content, as well as core Microsoft corporate and product
local market customers.
How Microsoft Manages www.microsoft.com
Check out the latest
Technet case study
that explores how Microsoft runs its Web site and what methodologies it uses
capacity and plan for future growth.