Vice Adm. Rich Brown, commander, Naval Surface Force (CNSF), approved the new Surface Warfare Watchstander Proficiency Requirements Instruction, Nov. 13.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The Navy will commission its newest guided-missile destroyer, the future USS Thomas Hudner (DDG 116), during a 10 a.m. EST ceremony at Flynn Cruiseport in Boston, Massachusetts Saturday, Dec. 1.
USS John S. McCain (DDG 56) achieved a major milestone this week as it successfully launched from dry dock and moored pierside at Commander, Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Nov. 27.
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- NAVSUP Reform Improves Customer Presence
- NMCP's CSADD Hosts Love and Learn
- Future USS Michael Monsoor Departs Naval Station Guantanamo Bay
- Future USS Michael Monsoor Departs Naval Station Mayport
- CARE-ier Strike Group Three
- Littoral Combat Group One Arrives in Chile
- IWTC Virginia Beach Sailor Devoted to Supporting Students and Staff
- USS Zumwalt Holds Change of Command
- Opening Ceremony Held in Riohacha, Colombia in Support of Enduring Promise 2018
- NETC Selects Civilians of the Quarter
- Surface Warfare Officers School Recognizes Top Civilians for 2018
- NAS Pensacola Service Members Participating in Annual Combined Federal Campaign
- Submariners Get Advanced Training with 3-D Technology
- NEXCOM Announces New Director of the Navy Clothing Textile Research Facility
- Kaneohe Bay Marine Stands Watch at JTWC