CUSTOMER SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (4 POSITIONS)*
November 20, 1996
POSITION TITLE: Customer Support Professional (4 Positions)*
DEPARTMENT: PBS Customer Support Center (CSC)
SUPERVISOR: Customer Support Coaches
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience working in customer support and/or sales oriented environment. Must have effective verbal skills, and have the ability to assimilate in-depth knowledge of PBS products and translate to customer needs. Must be positive, people oriented and energetic. Must also have the ability to perpetuate a synergistic environment in which people are motivated to meet customer needs. Must be analytical, creative, and innovative in solving problems. Must also have a strategic business sense.
- Supports customers by addressing their needs: answering questions on all products and services; approving credit; processing orders to completion; generating bills; resolving billing inquiries and conducting outbound marketing efforts.
- Participates as a member of a high performance group that utilizes innovation and creativity critical to the ultimate success of the support mission. Provides frequent feedback and recognition for individual and team efforts and accomplishments.
- Performs customer support center duties to ensure customers receive information and associated products in a relevant and timely fashion.
- Identifies and implements strategies to improve business practices that enhance operations and improve levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sells PBS products and services through outbound call campaigns and creates sales opportunities from inbound calls.
- Contributes ideas, suggestions, and support to other team members so that customers experience ease and satisfaction when purchasing PBS products.
- Solely responsible for the input, update, and correctness of the CSC database including customer information, and order, shipping and billing records.
Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please submit letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
ATTN.: Ms. Lanie Odlum
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314
PBS's Job Hotline (703) 739-5298
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer