Your Portal to Procurement Support and Advice For Departments and Agencies - Client Engagement
Easily find procurement tools and practical information such as:
- Fact sheets on the latest standing offers and supply arrangements
- An overview of our partnership approach
- Information sheets on how you can benefit from Procurement Renewal
- Pages on tools such as the Spend Cube and Government of Canada Marketplace (GoCM)
- Real-life achievements that you can learn from and that demonstrate the value of Procurement Renewal
- Useful links for departments to resources on the web and Publiservice such as Government of Canada Marketplace (GoCM), Standing Offer Index (SOI)
- How you can contact your Account Executives in Client Engagement where you will find further, personalized procurement support and advice.
The Client Engagement Team helps departments and agencies by:
- Partnering with you to help review your spending and business practices
- Assessing your savings opportunities
- Using the Spend Cube, a reliable database of your spending that lets you perform up-to-date analysis on your spend
- Providing you with updated procurement instruments
- Building your business case for improving your procurement practices that includes:
- Developing a procurement action plan
- Tracking and reporting your savings.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact Client Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit Procurement Support for Departments and Agencies (only available for departments and agencies).