Aims and Objectives
- To raise global awareness of the critical situation inside Tibet, and to exert international pressure for the improvement of Human Rights conditions for Tibetans living in occupied Tibet.
- Social, political and economic empowerment of women in exile.
- Addressing the drastic human rights abuses committed against Tibetan women in Tibet including rape, physical violence, and the denial of fundamental reproductive, religious and political freedoms.
- To ensure Tibetan women have access to adequate educational information about health care, childcare and family planning.
- Preservation and promotion of Tibetan culture, language, tradition and the arts through community education, literacy and publications.
- Assisting the needy in the community through sponsorship programs that help to support economically disadvantaged families, single parents, children, nuns, the handicapped, the sick and the elderly.
- To join hands with the women of the world to promote peace and justice for all.
For more information please contact our central office.