[Announcements] [Search Yale] [Phone Book] [YaleInfo] [Front Door]
A Yale Sampler illustrates the life of the mind and the community at Yale by displaying a small collection of digital projects. If you would like to nominate a Yale web site for inclusion in the Sampler, please contact the Yale webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org and use "Yale Sampler nomination" in the subject line.
- Art for Industry's Sake: Halftone Technology, Mass Photography and the Social Transformation of American Print Culture, 1880-1920
- A Ph.D. dissertation by David Clayton Phillips of the American Studies Program.
- Cyber Flora!
- Professor Tom Siccama's Local Flora (Foresty & Environmental Science course 505b) on the web.
- Emerging Infections Information Network (EIINet)
- "A regular slide/lecture series on emerging infectious diseases followed by live, interactive chat sessions with guest speakers prominent in the field." EIINet is a project of the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale University School of Medicine
- Fortunoff Video Archive for Holocaust Testimonies,
- A collection of over 3,600 videotaped interviews with witnesses and survivors of the Holocaust. The Collection is a part of the department of Manuscripts and Archives in the Yale University Library.
- The Cambodian Genocide Program
- A study of the Khmer Rouge revolution and the tragic events in Cambodia between 1975 and 1979.
- The Making of the Age of Reptiles Mural
- A web essay by Rudolph F. Zallinger, the painter of the mural. The Peabody Museum serves Yale University by advancing our understanding of earth's history through geological, biological, and anthropological research, and by communicating the results of this research to the widest possible audience through publication, exhibition, and educational programs.
- Professor Ray C. Fair, Cowles Foundation, Yale Department of Economics, has brought economic forecasting to the web. Researchers, students, and others with access to the Internet can now work with a U.S. macroeconometric model or a multicountry econometric model to forecast, do policy analysis, and examine historical episodes.
- Program SMArT
- One of many student organizations at Yale affiliated with Dwight Hall, the Center for Public Service and Social Justice.
- Field Hockey
- From the Showcase of Sports of the Yale Athletics Department.
- Yale Daily News Online
- One of many Yale campus publications available on-line.
- Yale: Through the Seasons
- A photographic tour of Yale by Yuan Chou, a graduate student in the Economics Department at Yale.
- Personal WWW pages at Yale: the Gallery
- Materials published here are provided by the individuals listed and are not official documents of Yale University.
- L.E.A.P. Leadership, Education and Athletics in Partnership
- A comprehensive, community-based program which serves nearly 700 children from eight economically disadvantaged neighborhoods in Hartford, New Haven and New London Connecticut.
- The Briefest History of New Haven
- A quick chronology of New Haven from New Haven On Line, an information resource for scholars, public and non-profit agencies, and activists who do work in New Haven.
- Living In New Haven
- From the home page of the Yale University Department of Biology.
- CT Central
- Includes an on-line version of the New Haven Register with local news, sports and features.
[Academics] [Admissions] [Alumni] [Campus & Community Life] [Yale Sampler]
This University front door was mounted by the Front Door
Please send comments to: Webmaster@yale.edu.