Student Accessibility Services is open for in-person support Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m and virtual support Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are also connecting with students via email, telephone and video conference.
If you are a new student, please visit our Register with Us page.
If you are already registered and require an appointment, please contact your accessibility counsellor directly or contact our reception desk by phone (416-736-5755), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or during Zoom Reception.
Questions about Alternate Exams Scheduling? Visit the Alternate Exams/Test Scheduling website.
During this reception drop-in you will be able to discuss how to register with Student Accessibility Services, and ask general questions regarding SAS.
* NOTICE * Our Zoom Reception will not be available April 1, 2022. If you would like to reach us, we are available for in-person services from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or if you prefer, you can call us at 416.736.5755 or connect with us through email at email@example.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Student Accessibilities Services End of Year Celebration
- Information for students who are new to Student Accessibility Services, including how to register, required documentation, and what to do if documentation is not available.
- Information for students registered with Student Accessibility Services including requesting a Letter of Accommodation and activating academic accommodations.
- Information for parents, guardians and other support persons of students with accessibility concerns.
- Information for York faculty regarding Letters of Accommodation and requirements around accommodation.