iROKO Partners Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Access the world's best Nollywood movies & TV series: Thousands of Nigerian & Ghanaian films. Watch your favorite movies and TV shows offline. Keep movies on your device and watch them anytime without using additional data!
iROKOtv is available globally and by subscribing you will gain unlimited access to our premium content. Payment will be charged via iTunes, and the subscription will renew after 3 months unless you turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date. The subscription price is USD 14.99/quarter, quoted in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the United States.
Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632. (If you give us a missed call, we'll call you right back).
If you want to cancel your subscription, head over to "My Subscriptions" on iTunes and click "Cancel Subscription".
Add in Quarterly subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
IROKOtv to the World!!!
I’ve been using this app for 5 years now, and this app is amazing! The movies they put up is always top notch and interesting, I’ve never missed out on my subscription, in fact I do yearly subscriptions because it is worth it. They recently did an upgrade, where you have the option of watching international movies. IROKOtv you guys rock! Keep doing what you’re doing! 😻😻💪🏼💪🏼
App Gone Bad!!!
I used to enjoy this service but recently, it has gone bad. In fact, it is horrible if you intend to watch on the road or when traveling. Two main issues they need to address:
1. After downloading the movies, you still need Internet to watch because the system checks for subscription before you can watch downloaded movies. I was on a 12 hour flight and have hoped to watch my downloaded movies but I could not!!!. The rubbish system was checking my subscription which requires internet connection. Totally defeats the purpose.
2. The system get hung checking for subscription license. I have deleted the app and reinstall three times but issues remain the same. License checking status is still in a loop even after their recent update in March 2018. All the downloaded movies are grayed out and I can't click to watch. However I am able to stream other movies that have not been downloaded without any issues. I tried chatting with their customer rep and got no response after many attempts .
As a fan of Nollywood movies, I’m grateful for streaming services like IROKOtv but this app has certain problems. The auto play function has a life of its own. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. IROKOtv needs to work on a “continue watching” feature so that people can continue what they were watching if they exit the app and go back. The app has a lot of movies that are no longer available but when you search for them, they’re listed, you can even play the videos, but when you play them, you get a message that the video is unavailable. Also, the app developers should try and put this app on Roku because I only use Roku devices and i can’t watch IROKOtv on my TVs so I have to watch on my phone and laptop and this is really annoying because I’d like to watch the movies on my TVs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iROKO Partners Ltd
- 105.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © iROKOtv
- In-App Purchases
- iROKOtv $14.99
- iROKOtv $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.