- In the top navigation menu, hover over the current station logo and lick Change Your Local Station (Figure 1).
- A list of local stations appear. You can click one of the stations displayed (Figure 2.1) or select another station by clicking More Stations (Figure 2.2)
You have two ways to search for stations:
- Search by Zip code by typing the zip code of the area where the station you want to localize to resides and clicking Search by ZIP Code.
- Search by state by clicking the Select State dropdown menu, click the state you want and click Search by State.
- A list of available stations appear, click the station you prefer (Figure 4.1) and click Confirm Station (Figure 4.2).
The logo of your new station is displayed (Figure 5). You can now access the current station's local TV schedule.
Can I choose any station in the United States?
How will I know when a video is about to expire?
Is there a way to find full episodes of shows that fall into a specific genre without looking at each show individually?
A narrator is describing everything that happens on the shows I am watching. How do I make it stop?
Can I adjust the quality of video streaming?
I am getting a message that a video is unavailable in my area. Why?
I want to watch a PBS program that was broadcast but is not yet available online. What are my options?
Where can I find the transcript for a particular story or program?
What is the benefit of creating an account?
What are the system requirements to view PBS Video content?
Do I need to be signed in to use the Watchlist?
Are videos ever removed from my Watchlist without my knowledge?
Is there a limit to how many videos I can save to my Watchlist?