If you aren't receiving your password-assistance email, please follow the steps below:
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line "Google Verification Code." If you don't use Gmail, check the inbox of the email address you use to sign in to your account. If you use Gmail, check the inbox of the recovery email address you provided when you signed up for Gmail. If you didn't provide a recovery email address, you can try another way to recover your account.
- You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
- If you're having trouble, try the tips to complete account recovery steps.
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders. It's possible that the email we tried to send you was caught by a spam or bulk mail filter in your email system. Look for an email from Google with the subject line "Google Verification Code." If you don't find the email in these folders, add
email@example.com your address book, and request another password-assistance email.
- Still haven't received the email? Contact your email provider. If you still haven't gotten a password-reset link after adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or spam filter's allowlist, contact your email provider. Let them know that you can't get mail from the address "email@example.com."