You can indicate that your Google Account is used for your business. With business personalization, Google may provide customized recommendations for products that can help support your business.
You can’t add business personalization to accounts for:
- Work, school, or another group
- Children who are under the applicable age in your country and whose parents created their Google Account
Business personalization may be turned on automatically if you sign up for a business-related Google product like Google My Business.
- On your computer, go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & personalization.
- Under "Business personalization," click Manage business personalization.
- Turn Business personalization on or off.
Create an online presence for your business or brand
If you don’t turn on business personalization, you can still use business-related products like Google My Business.
If you manage a storefront or service-area business, Google My Business might be right for you. Learn more about using Google My Business to improve your business’ visibility and info online.
If you want to publish content and interact with customers through your Brand, you can create a Brand Account. Learn more about how to create and manage a Brand Account.
You may see prompts to sign-up for different Google products and services that can help you manage your business. If you don't want to see these prompts, you can turn business personalization off.
Important: If you turn business personalization off, you may still see some prompts from Google.