Types of issues
The quality check can find several types of issues with audiobooks:
- Anomaly or skip: There’s a possible skip or scratch in the audio.
- Repetitive pattern: The audio repeats at the beginning of the timestamp.
- Silence: A longer-than-usual silence was detected.
- Test tone: A machine-generated test tone was detected.
Review detected issues
- On your computer, sign in to the Partner Center.
- Select your audiobook.
- On the left, click Content
- Select the “Audio quality errors” tab.
- To view the complete list of detected issues, click the Down arrow .
- On the left, select the file the issue was detected in.
- To open the player, click an issue Play .
- If you agree that the section contains an error: Click Audio has an error.
- If you don't hear an error, or if what was detected is intentional: Click Audio is correct. The issue will be removed from the list.