If the Business Profile you created doesn’t show up on Google Maps, Search, or other Google properties, you might need to take more steps. Here are some ways to try to fix the problem through Google My Business.
Your business isn't verified.
The business information you provide to us won’t be eligible to display on Google until you verify your business.
Your business shows up on Google Maps but doesn’t always appear in search results.
Your business information's placement in search results varies. To secure the best possible ranking, make sure that your business information is correct, comprehensive, and up to date.
Learn more about ranking and search results and how Google uses business information.
You recently added or edited your business information.
Our search results are based on algorithms that take a wide range of factors into account. When you edit your business information, it might change the search results, and edits may take up to 3 days to appear.
If you search for your business by name, you should still be able to find it on Google Maps.
Your business information doesn’t comply with our guidelines.
Follow these guidelines to help avoid common problems, like:
- Unexpected changes to your information
- The removal of your business information from Google
If you violate the guidelines, you’ll get a message in your Google My Business account to let you know that your business has been disabled or suspended. Once you’re sure that your business follows these guidelines, contact us to help get your business information published again.
Find business information live on Google
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you want to manage.
- In the menu, on the left, click Info.
- Under "Your business is live on Google," you'll find links to go to your profile on Google Search or Google Maps. Click any of these links to determine how your business appears on the corresponding service.
Tip: A link to live business information on Google Search may not be available in certain cases.
You can also ask questions and get answers from experts in the Google My Business Community.