You can manage info for 10 or more locations of the same business across Google products.
- To update hotel information, you must use the API and dashboard. Learn about My Business Lodging API.
- Your account doesn't need to be verified to run Google Ads location extensions. Learn about extensions.
- Only business owners or authorized representatives may verify a business. Review our guidelines.
What you need for bulk verification
You bulk verify at the account level. You can verify 2 types of accounts:
- An individual user account: When your account is verified, all eligible locations in your account not claimed by someone else are verified.
- Location group (formerly known as a business account): When the main owner on the account is verified, all eligible locations in the location group are as well. The locations can't be owned by someone else. Learn more about location groups.
Step 1: Make sure your account can be verified
Important: Uploading a spreadsheet does not send a verification request. Learn how send a request.
Your account can be verified if:
- Your spreadsheet has 10 or more locations from the same business. Agencies with more than one business with one account can’t bulk verify.
- Duplicate, suspended, or disabled profiles don’t count towards the 10 listing minimum. Understand your profile status.
- Learn how to request verification for individual locations.
- Your spreadsheet has all the locations you manage. Don’t leave out any locations.
- Your business isn’t a service-area business. Learn how to request verification for service-area businesses.
- A verified account doesn’t already exist. Your organizations should create a location group account to share management of locations. Learn how to create a location group / business account.
- If you add a location to your account that’s been verified by someone else, you need to request access to manage it. Learn how to request access.
- Your account is free of errors. Learn more about issues with verification and specific error messages.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Click Get verified next to one of your locations.
- Click Chain.
- Fill out the form.
- Business Name: If a parent company owns and operates this business, name that company as well as this business.
- Business Countries / Regions: Do not include locations managed by another account.
- Contact Name: Include the names of everyone who manages this account. For example, John Smith (marketing) & Jane Smith (operations).
- Contact Phone: If we need to verify your info, we may call you.
- Business manager email: Give the email address of someone who can confirm that you’re an authorized representative.
- Google Account Manager Email: List the name or email address of any Google contact you work with. For example, in Google Ads.
- Submit the form. We will email you to let you know when your account is bulk verified.
- To keep Google Maps data sources correct, we may de-verify accounts that don’t actively manage their locations.
- To stay bulk verified, review your account for errors and update your locations.
- If your bulk verification status changes, we’ll email you.
- We may reach out to you to fix or improve your account.
- If an account abuses bulk verification for businesses they are not authorized to represent or businesses that do not comply with our guidelines, their bulk verification will get revoked.
Learn about the benefits of bulk verification
- Updates you make to the locations, like photos or business hours, can show on Google Maps and other Google services.
- New locations you add to your dashboard that aren't owned by someone else will show on Google.
- Verified accounts help ensure business info on Google is correct.