You can cancel your domain registration and initiate a refund by contacting Google Domains Support.
Without prejudice to any statutory rights of withdrawal you may have as an EEA-based consumer, as described below, domain name registration fees are generally refundable within 5 days of purchase, subject to the following exceptions:
- Premium, aftermarket, and aftermarket premium name registrations are non-refundable.
- Domain names transferred from a different registrar are non-refundable.
- Domain names ending in .pl, .de, .fr., .it, .jp, or .nl are non-refundable.
- Domain names that end in .au or .com.au are only refundable within 3 days of purchase.
- Domain names that end in .mx and .com.mx are only refundable within 45 days of purchase.
- You may not receive refunds for more than 3 domains in any consecutive 12-month period.
Manually renewed domain names are not eligible for refunds. However, if auto-renewal is turned on for your domain name, you typically have 30 days depending on the registry to request a refund from the renewal date.
Other non-refundable fees
- One-time early access fees
- Restoration fees
- Google Workspace fees
- One-time aftermarket fees
To initiate a refund, contact Google Domains support. After your refund is processed, your domain name registration is canceled.
- Expressly consent to the provision of the aftermarket or early access domain name before the expiration of your 14-day right of withdrawal
- Acknowledge you lose your right of withdrawal in relation to the one-time aftermarket fees once the respective aftermarket domain name or one-time early access fees and the respective early access domain name are successfully supplied to you