Please let our team know if you find an app that you believe is in violation of our Google Play Developer Program Policies.
- If you want to report an app that you believe infringes on a trademark or copyright, visit our legal removal requests page.
- To request an app refund or get help with downloading, using, or deleting an app, go to Get a refund on Google Play.
Here's how you can let us know when you come across inappropriate content, comments, and reviews on Google Play. We take your reports very seriously.
Flag apps, games, or music as inappropriate
We review content flagged by users for sexual content, hateful content, impersonation, and other violations of our Developer Distribution Agreement (or also visit our Developer Policy Center).
Apps & Games
Let us know if you see an app or game that doesn't follow the Google Play Developer Program Policy.
Fill out the report inappropriate apps form.
Leave a public review
If you want to provide feedback about the app to other users, you can also leave a public review on the Google Play Store. Find out how to leave a review.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Go to the detail page for an album or track.
- Tap More Flag as inappropriate.
- Choose a reason.
- Tap Submit.
Leave a public review
You can also leave a public review on the Google Play Store to provide feedback to the developer and inform other users. Find out how to leave a review.
Report problems with family content
We do our best to make sure any content with a family star is more carefully reviewed and is age appropriate.
If you find inappropriate content, let us know.
Report comments & reviews
Let us know if you see a comment or review that doesn't follow the Comment Posting Policy.
Android app developer replies
Developers can publicly reply to comments or reviews. Let us know if you've received a developer reply that doesn't follow the Developer Comment Posting Policy.
- In the email you received with the developer response, click Report developer reply.
- Fill out the report inappropriate developer reply form. Please include the direct link to the offensive developer comment, the developer name, and a brief summary.
Report inappropriate comments and reviews
If you use a Chromebook: If you have the Play Store app on your Chromebook, use the instructions in the Android tab above.
- Go to Google Play.
- Select the comment or review you'd like to report.
- Click More Spam.