You can use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Store and Play.
- Use your Android phone to make contactless payments or to make purchases in apps or on websites (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US only).
Learn more about what Google Pay is and where you can use it.
To start using Google Pay:
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- Add a payment method.
- If you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service, you’ll already see information like payment methods and addresses in your Google Pay profile.
- Pay in stores (Android devices and select countries only)
- Send money or pay a request (US only)
- Pay on an app or website