You can review items that you’ve searched on Google, like:
- TV shows
- Video games
- Music albums
Before you add a review, go to Google's policies for content posted on Search. Reviews that don't follow the policies might not be shown.
Important: Product reviews are available in English (United States and India) and media reviews are available in English, Portuguese, French, German, and Spanish.
What others can find
Your reviews are public, so anyone can find what you write. Anyone can select your profile picture to find your contributions on Google Search. The name on your About me page shows with your reviews. You can’t add an anonymous review.
Leave a review or rating
- Go to Google.com or open the Google app .
- Search for a movie, TV show, book, video game, product, or music album.
- Under "Audience reviews," select a star rating .
- Tap or click What do you think about this…?
- Enter your review, and then tap or click Post.
Find, edit, or delete a review
- Find your review. Either:
- If needed, tap or click your review.
- Next to your review, tap or click More Edit or Delete.