Have a question about a purchase you made on YouTube?
If you’ve made a purchase on YouTube or are an active paid member, you can get in touch with us for support with purchases or memberships. To view your support options:
- Sign in: Make sure you’re signed in to the account you used to make the purchase that you need help with.
Tip: You can check which account you’re signed in to by selecting your profile picture . To view the purchases and membership details of the account you’re signed in to, go to youtube.com/purchases.
- Get in touch with us: If you’re signed in to an account that’s eligible for support, you’ll find a Get in touch with us option at the bottom of this Help Center page. Select Get in touch with us and follow the prompts.
If content or features related to your YouTube purchase or paid membership are:
- Do not perform as stated
You may be eligible for a refund.
To request a refund for:
- YouTube Premium or Music:
- YouTube TV: Request a refund.
- Movies and Shows: Request a refund and select “Problem with purchase?” on the item you would like refunded.
If you have made a purchase using your iPhone or iPad, or signed up for a YouTube paid membership via iTunes, you'll need to get in touch with Apple support to request a refund. Apple's refund policy will apply.
- If you don't have a Get in touch with us option and want to request a refund for an unauthorized or unrecognized charge, follow the steps in this article to get support.
- Not all payments on YouTube Services and memberships are refundable. Before you submit your request, learn about our refund policies to make sure that your purchase is eligible for a refund.
For more support, connect with us on our YouTube help social channels:
- Twitter: Tweet @TeamYouTube with questions.
- YouTube Help Forum & YouTube Music Help Community: Connect and learn from other YouTube members.
- YouTube Help Channel: Learn about YouTube through YouTube Help Channel videos.