Vancouver City Hall

Tell us online

Do you have feedback or a comment? We'll direct it to the right department to review and follow up if necessary.

Note For urgent concerns, phone 3-1-1.

Report abandoned garbage through the VanConnect appReport issues online with VanConnect

Get help with issues on City property, private property, and in parks, including:‚Äč

  • Street lights out
  • Abandoned garbage and graffiti
  • Sign requests
  • Plugged catch basins
  • Tree maintenance
  • Street repairs and potholes
  • Noise
  • Many other issues

Report an issue

Get City news

* Indicates required fields