My Account for Individuals
If you are registered with My Account, you can also use Auto-fill my return when you file online using certified software.
On your mobile device? Try the MyCRA mobile app - you can securely access key parts of your tax information and manage personal details, wherever you are.
Choose from one of two ways to access My Account:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with CRA. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the CRA website to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Representatives (including friends and family members) can access My Account on behalf of someone else using Represent a Client.
To make an online payment, go to Make a payment. You can also set up a payment plan through My Account.
Your system may need an upgrade
To ensure the highest security standard your system should support TLS 1.2. For more information, go to Setting up your device to use CRA online services.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: