Before your arrival, send an email to the international relations department to arrange a first meeting so we can welcome you to our school.
French language courses are available to improve your French if you wish.
A sponsorship system is set up in the engineering cycle to help you integrate and manage the first few weeks in France. We also organize activities for foreign students.
Reminder of the steps to be taken
- Apply for your Visa (except for European and Erasmus students)
- Register at the ENSG
- Obtain a certified translation of your birth certificate
- Obtain a certified translation of the last diploma you obtained
- Subscribe to the European Health Insurance Card (CEAM)
- Contact the ENSG secretariat to obtain a room in a university residence.
- Find a home
- Find a volunteer for the deposit of your home
Upon your arrival:
- Subscribe to the Student Social Security at etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
- Subscribe to a health mutual
- Subscribe to Universal Health Coverage (PUMA) and enroll in the Primary Health Insurance Fund (CPAM) if you are over 28 years old
- Get a "home" and "civil liability" insurance
- Open a bank account
- Subscribe to CAF (APL) if you are a tenant of your home
- Subscribe to the RATP package (Imagine R package strongly recommended if you are under 26 years old)
Download the welcome booklet (fr)
Updated the 26 November 2018△