Order your annual Freedom to Read posters directly from the Book and Periodical Council.
NOTE: The full Freedom to Read Week kit will not be available in 2022, but will hopefully return in 2023.
How much does it cost?
- Rolled full-colour poster: $12 each, plus shipping and handling (see below) and GST/HST
- Shipping and handling (Canada): $9 per order (1–6 posters) or $13 per order (7 or more posters)
- Shipping and handling (United States): $20 flat rate
- Digital full-colour poster: $15 each, plus GST/HST
- Institutions may use a purchase order for 10 or more posters.
If your institution wishes to place a standing order to receive your poster(s) automatically each year, you may do so with a purchase-order number.
If you have any questions about ordering, please contact us.
Option 2: Download Order Form
Download the PDF, fill in your order and return it by mail (with your cheque) to the BPC office (the address is on the form) or by e-mail ([email protected]).
Make cheques payable to: Book and Periodical Council.
Remember to include your name, address, city, province and postal code with your order.