Canada and the world
Find information about Canada's foreign policy, trade agreements, development work and more.
- COVID-19: Travel, foreign affairs, international trade and development
- Find a Canadian scholarship as an international student
- International treaties signed by Canada
- Find international study or research opportunities in Canada
- Contact an embassy or consulate
- Contact a foreign representative in Canada
- Authenticate a document
Services and information
Find contact information for Canadian embassies, consulates and trade commissioners as well as emergency consular assistance.
Find all the information you need to help plan your travels, studies or work abroad.
Find information about Canada’s presence around the world.
These stories tell us about some of Canada’s international efforts for development, trade and foreign policy.
Explore Canada’s role in international organizations, trade negotiations and sanctions.
Our action to promote human dignity and a more just, inclusive, sustainable, and safe world.
Learn about funding options for your international development, foreign policy or trade projects.
Export, import and invest in Canada and foreign markets.
Learn about Canada’s response to the situation in Afghanistan.
What you need to know on COVID-19 and travel.
The Government of Canada is providing humanitarian assistance to support those affected by the earthquake that struck Haiti on August 14, 2021.
- Date Modified: