Notre Dame de Namur University Student Services promotes student learning and academic innovation. Professional staff members, academic advisors, and faculty members work together to create a supportive educational environment, which include services from many departmental areas across campus including advising, disability accommodations, financial aid, tutoring, and support for international students.
Related Support Services
- Academic Advising is available through multiple mediums (Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Text messaging, IMessage, WeChat and telephone). Please start by getting in contact with Bonnie Lui.
- The Tutorial Center and Writing Center have combined efforts during the online teaching period to provide FREE, 24 hour tutoring support in over 50 subjects through two web platform services. Learn more about accessing these services. Contact: Laura Mizuha, Assistant Director of Writing and Career Services.
- The Writing and Career Services Office provides career resources to current students and alumni. Contact: Laura Mizuha, Assistant Director of Writing and Career Services.
- The Disability Resource Center remains as a virtual office equipping students with appropriate and sustainable accommodations and services to achieve their individual academic goals. Contact: email@example.com
- The Library is offering remote access services including consultations with NDNU staff librarians. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Students Office can be accessed virtually to provide resources to all international students. Contact: Bonnie Lui.