Legal provides legal, regulatory, and business information and analytics that help customers increase their productivity, improve decision-making, and achieve better outcomes.
We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better, and grow their practices. We assist corporations in better understanding their markets and monitoring relevant news. We partner with leading global associations and customers to help advance the Rule of Law across the world.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is headquartered in New York and has further principal operations in Dayton, Raleigh, and Toronto in North America, London and Paris in Europe, and cities in several other countries in Africa and Asia Pacific. It has 11,300 employees worldwide and serves customers in over 150 countries.
- LexisNexis hosts over 144bn legal and news documents and records
- On average, 1.2m new legal documents are added daily from over 72,000 sources, generating over 146bn connections with over 27m legal documents processed per day
- Nexis news and business content includes over 39,000 premium sources in 45 languages, covering over 180 countries. It includes over 503m company profiles with a content archive that dates back 45 years
- PatentSight includes ratings on the innovative strength of over 144m patent documents from over 100 countries
- LexisNexis content includes more than 293m court dockets and documents, over 159m patent documents, 4.25m State Trial Orders, and 1.45m jury verdict and settlement documents
- In 2022, Law360 produced over 55,000 news and analysis articles
- Lex Machina has normalised over 102m counsel mentions and over 54m party mentions since 2016
- LexisNexis is committed to advancing the Rule of Law through operations and solutions that provide transparency into the law in over 150 countries