Risk provides customers with information-based analytics and decision tools that combine public and industry-specific content with advanced technology and algorithms to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency.
We combine data and analytics with deep industry expertise to help customers make better decisions and manage risk. We help detect and prevent online fraud and money laundering and deliver insight to insurance companies.
We provide digital tools that help industries from aviation to banking improve their operations.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, has principal operations in California, Florida, Illinois, New York and Ohio in North America as well as London and Paris in Europe, Sāo Paulo in Latin America and Beijing and Singapore in Asia Pacific. It has 10,800 employees and serves customers in more than 180 countries.
- We do business with 92% of the Fortune 100; 78% of the Fortune 500; nine of the world’s top ten banks and 20 of the world’s top 25 insurers
- The LexisNexis Digital Identity Network analyses more than 250m transactions daily and more than 93bn transactions annually
- More than 179,000 websites and mobile applications around the world implement the LexisNexis Digital Identity Network
- Our solutions detected 443m human initiated attacks and 1.7bn automated bot attacks for customers in H1 2022
- 86% of new US auto insurance policies issued to consumers in 2022 benefited from our products
- More than 7,500 federal, state and local government agencies use our solutions to prevent fraud and allow citizens faster access to digital-based services, maintain program integrity, reduce risk and fight crime
- ICIS partners with 90% of the world’s top 100 chemical companies and its recycling supply tracker profiles over 2,700 recycling plants globally, covering mechanical and chemical technologies, that support industry as it strives for plastics circularity as part of the sustainability agenda
- Cirium serves the majority of the top 100 airline groups, representing over 90% of the world’s 2022 airline passenger traffic, and four out of five of the Big Five Tech Firms. It tracks 99% of flights globally in real time