- Disrupted · 12:34 PM UTCSony looks to electric cars for its next big hit
Japan's Sony Group Corp plans to launch a company this spring to examine entering the electric vehicle market, looking to harness its strengths in entertainment and sensors to play a bigger role in next-generation mobility.
- Autos & TransportationStellantis' Chrysler brand to go all electric by 2028 -executive
- Autos & TransportationVolvo Cars December sales drop as chip shortage persists
- FundsUdaan raises $200 mln via convertible notes
Indian e-commerce firm Udaan has raised $200 million via convertible note financing in a round in which new and existing investors participated, an internal memo by the company's chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
- U.S. MarketsTPG invests $360 million in AI tech startup Fractal
Artificial intelligence technology startup Fractal said on Wednesday it has received a $360 million investment from private equity firm TPG through its Asia focused investment platform.