- United Kingdom · 5:20 PM UTCBritain reports record COVID-19 prevalence as Omicron surges
Britain on Wednesday reported record COVID-19 prevalence for the last week of 2021, with one in 15 people in England infected, as Prime Minister Boris Johnson said cases were increasing at the fastest rate ever.
- European MarketsCity of London says COVID is masking Brexit hit to finance
- United KingdomUK opposition leader Starmer tests positive for COVID-19
- European MarketsBritain's Tesco outperforms rivals over Christmas
- United KingdomUK needs better supply of cheap energy, says PM Johnson